Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February's Goal is...

...to learn more patience and loosen my death grip on trying to control so many things in my life!  Specifically, patience with situations more than anything else.  I feel like I'm always in a hurry to get to the next step and when that step gets pulled away from me or when steps are added in-between, I have a difficult time dealing with it.  Guess that's also a control thing too so I think I need to be more patient about getting (or not getting) the things I want or think I need and let go of those things that are out of my true control (yet, be able to recognize those things that I can control and do so).

Last month's goal was to learn Mandarin Chinese with the Rosetta Stone software...I did the lessons up until I got the flu---I haven't had the flu since I was a kid and it knocked me on my butt!!  I was out of sorts for a good week, then completely wiped out for another week!  Suffice it to say that I am not even close to being able to carry on a simple conversation ---- yet... I will be trying it again soon though :-D

Happy February!



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
My Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment