Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January's Resolution

New Year's Day Every Month!! I'm starting a new trend by NOT choosing one resolution to try to stick to ALL year long but I'm making new resolutions the first day of every month of 2012!  How about you?


January 1, 2012.


Most people start off the New Year with a resolution relating to their health:  "Going to lose weight" or "going to exercise more" or "going to eat healthier"...stop drinking, stop smoking, etc., right?  Not I.  My first resolution for this year (because there will be twelve of them) is only one month long and for the month of January only - I'm going to FINALLY open our level 1 Rosetta Stone to learn Mandarin (oh and actually learn Mandarin by working on it for 30 minutes every day of the month)!  That's my resolution and my actual January goal is to know how to have a low level greeting conversation in Mandarin!  Look out local Chinese restaurants because YOU are going to be my guinea pigs during this adventure :-D Oh, & maybe my friend Kara if she's not too busy!

This is me now...getting off of the internet...I'm going to open that box now...just watch, ehrr, uh...no don't watch because that would be really freaky.

Happy 2012!!!


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
My Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment